top of page
THE GUILDFORD 11-19 PARTNERSHIP
INTERESTED, MOTIVATED and ABLE in the GUILDFORD area (IMAG)
ABOUT US: Welcome
IMAG are seeking to provide more opportunities for the Interested, Motivated and Able in the Guildford area to take the initiative and engage with programmes and events to enhance their education.
The Guildford 11-19 Partnership is a group of Guildford based institutions who cooperate for the benefit of all our pupils. It includes Christ’s College, George Abbot School, Guildford County School, Guildford High School, Howard of Effingham School, Kings College, Royal Grammar School Guildford, St Peter’s Catholic School, Tormead, Wey Valley College and the University of Surrey.
- Tue, 17 Oct17 Oct, 19:00 – 19:40Zoom
- Wed, 25 Oct25 Oct, 19:00 – 19:40Zoom
- Mon, 06 Nov06 Nov, 16:15 – 17:50Tormead School, Tormead Rd, Guildford GU1, UK
- Tue, 07 Nov07 Nov, 18:00 – 19:30RGS - Old School, Royal Grammar School, High St, Guildford GU1 3BB, UK07 Nov, 18:00 – 19:30RGS - Old School, Royal Grammar School, High St, Guildford GU1 3BB, UKThe Royal Grammar School are running a Art Life Drawing Course available to students in Y12. Numbers are limited to 12 and therefore commitment to all the four sessions is required. The cost for the whole course (4 sessions) is £20 which covers the cost of the models and all of the resources.
- Thu, 30 Nov30 Nov, 15:30 – 16:30Zoom
bottom of page